0.1. NICE TO MEET YOU (SPEAKING. GRAMMAR. LISTENING: SONG 0. COME OUT AND PLAY)


ICE BREAKING ACTIVITIES


SPEAKING: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

-NAME
-PLACE OF BIRTH
-INTERESTS AND HOBBIES

GRAMMAR: QUESTIONS




These words and numbers are pieces of information about me. Find out asking questions: 
      2                           purple                     swimming                        García Márquez                            cherries             Cáceres            London                


Ex. -What's your favourite colour?  -It's purple.
Now play the game with your partner. Write 6 words / numbers about you and let your partner guess the questions. 


FIND SOMEONE WHO...

First write the 20 questions, then ask questions to different people. 
Finally tell the group what you found out. 


Find some who...

FIRST STEP: Write the 20 questions. There are two questions in the SIMPLE PAST TENSE: Numbers ____________ AND _____________. 
SECOND STEP: Move around and ask these questions to different students.


1. likes English.        (Do you like English?)

2. went to the beach last summer. 
3. doesn't live in Plasencia.
4. has more than one brother or sister.
5. prefers online learning. 
6. has got a pet.
7. walks to uni.
8. celebrates his or her birthday the same month you do.
9. is planning to work abroad.
10. likes reading.
11. is good at Maths.
12. can sing very well.
13. can play a musical instrument.
14. is good at painting.
15. suffered Covid-19.
16. practises a sport.
17. studies and works. 
18. comes from a different region.
19. loves dancing.
20. gets up early at weekends.


THIRD STEP: What did you find out about your classmates? Write sentences in the present or past tenses.

"I found out  Eduardo likes English"
"I didn't know Javier studies and works"
"Now I know Elisa has pets"

AND TO END THIS LESSON, LISTEN TO A SONG ABOUT SHARING YOUR GIFTS







Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. VANESA MORIANO DOMINGUEZ
    1.- I found out Laura likes English but Blanca doesn´t.
    2.- Now I know Luis Miguel has two cats in his house.
    3.- I didn´t know Imanol practiced bodybuilding.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Laura Durán Domínguez
    1.- I found out David comes by car to the uni but Blanca is walking
    2. -I didn´t know vanesa has one dog in his house
    3. -Now I know Blanca is from Bejar

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Adrián Porras Paniagua

    1.- I found out Alvaro comes to the university on foot and Jorge comes by his car because he lives far away.
    2.- I did not know Jorge had a turtle as a pet.
    3.- Now I know Alvaro likes english a lot.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Álvaro Rodríguez Alonso

    1. I found out Adrian has two turtles and four dogs. George had one turtle five years ago.
    2. I didn´t know George usually drives to uni .
    3. Now I know Adrian works as a barber.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Daniel Paniagua García
    1. I didn´t know Imanol has a sister.
    2. I found out Jose Miguel plays paddel.
    3. Now I know Luis Miguel writes a book.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Jorge Castañón Martínez
    I found out Alvaro likes padel
    I know Jose Miguel has got a motor bike
    Now i know Cristina has got a dog, her name is Linda

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Luis Miguel Tovar Pérez

    1.- I didn't know José Miguel was born the same day I was. Wow! Omg!
    2.- I found out Jorge practices a sport. He plays football!
    3.- Now I know Imanol loves to watch anime. Me too. It is incredible! He practices bodybuilding too.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. David Cerro González
    1. I found out Francisco comes to the university by car
    2. Now I know Blanca loves pets
    3. I know Cristina has two horses

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

0.-THE STORY BEHIND YOUR NAME

2. WRITING A POSTCARD

8. SEQUENCING A STORY