3. COMPLANING AT A RESTAURANT


COMPLANING AT A RESTAURANT
http://www.englishandculture.com/blog/bid/99768/4-Ways-to-Complain-in-a-Restaurant-in-English

Do you know how to complain in a restaurant if something goes wrong?
1.-Your food is cold.
2.-It's taking a long time for your food to come out of the kitchen?
3.-The waiter/waitress brings you a dish that you did not order.



Organize these sentences adding the right number (1, 2, 3) according to the complaint you want to make:
  •  "I am so sorry to bother you, but we have somewhere to be. Could you check on our order?"
  • "I'm sorry, but this isn't what I ordered"
  • "Sorry, but I ordered a mild version of this dish and this is quite spicy."
  • "I'm sorry to bother you, but the food is quite cold."
  • "Excuse me, but my food is cold. Could you warm it up for me?"
  • "Hi, is this the ____ that I ordered?"
  •  "I apologize, but I thought this dish was something different. Could I try something else instead?"
  • "We're running late. Do you know how soon we'll be able to get our food?"
  • "Excuse me, this isn't what I was expecting at all. Could I try something else?"
  • "Sorry, is this generally served cold?"
  • "Is there any way that the chef could speed up our orders?"
  • "Sorry, I am not sure why, but my food is cold. Could you take care of it for me please?"
  •  "Sorry, but I think I got the wrong order."
  • "Any idea how much longer it will be?"

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

0.-THE STORY BEHIND YOUR NAME

2. WRITING A POSTCARD

8. SEQUENCING A STORY