3. FOUR TENSES TO EXPRESS THE FUTURE




Put the verbs into the correct form (will, going to, simple present or present progressive).
  1. I love London. I (probably / go) there next year.
  2. Our train (leave) at 4:47.
  3. What (wear / you) at the party tonight?
  4. I haven't made up my mind yet. But I think I (find) something nice in my mum's wardrobe.
  5. This is my last day here. I (go) back to England tomorrow.
  6. Hurry up! The conference (begin) in 20 minutes.
  7. My horoscope says that I (meet) an old friend this week.
  8. Look at these big black clouds! It (rain) .
  9. Here is the weather forecast. Tomorrow (be) dry and sunny.
  10. What does a blonde say when she sees a banana skin lying just a few metres in front of her? - Oh dear! I (slip)
CLICK HERE TO CORRECT


Complete with tenses to express the future:

. Tony Display virtual keyboard interface a friend tomorrow.(meet)

2. I think it Display virtual keyboard interface soon.(snow)

3. Perhaps I Display virtual keyboard interface New York one day.(visit)

4. What time Display virtual keyboard interface tomorrow?(leave/you)

5. Who Display virtual keyboard interface the next World Cup? (win)

6. I'm sure you Display virtual keyboard interface the exam next week. (not fail)

7. I Display virtual keyboard interface my parents at the week-end. (visit)

8. Don't touch that dog. It Display virtual keyboard interface you. (bite)

9. They Display virtual keyboard interface for a meal tonight.(come)

10. Look at those clouds, it Display virtual keyboard interface .(rain)



CLICK HERE TO CORRECT

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

0.-THE STORY BEHIND YOUR NAME

2. WRITING A POSTCARD

8. SEQUENCING A STORY